Community Partnerships Liaison – Capital Prep
Capital Preparatory Magnet
POSITION: Community Partnerships Liaison – Capital Preparatory Magnet (6-12)
REPORTS TO: Principal
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Masters degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- Assists and compiles reports to funding sources.
- Maintains records, grant allocation, and data for programs funded through the Office of Strategic Partnerships.
- Process all financial paperwork (thank you letters, invoices, payment vouchers, contracts, etc.).
- Serves as liaison between partners, which may include community based organizations, corporations and foundations, and Capital Prep.
- Provides guidance and assists the school in the preparation of grants in alignment with district’s goals.
- Researches, reviews and disseminates grant opportunities using the Internet and other available resources. This includes analyses of program effectiveness.
- Assists the principal in developing effective procedures resulting in more efficient departmental operations.
- Maintains database on school’s funders, grants, programs, and other pertinent information received and/or in progress.
- Generates reports documenting Capital Prep’s progress in the submission of proposals and receipt of awards from all sources.
- Assists in researching and gathering data for grants and grant reports.
- Attend meetings, conferences and other events in the absence of or as identified by the principal.
- Assists in preparing documents necessary to fulfill the requirements of grant applications/proposals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
Twelve month work year. Salary: $59,079 - $71,158 (subject to available funding).
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All current Hartford Board of Education employees and non-board applicants must submit an online application.
To apply, go to: http://www.applitrack.com/hartford/onlineapp/
Or go to www.hartfordschools.org and follow the appropriate link.
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D