Job Summary: Provides for the safe, efficient, and courteous transportation of students
- High School diploma
- Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.)
- Criminal background check or investigation that is free of violations that prohibit public school employment.
- Satisfactory pre-employment and ongoing random drug tests results.
- Ability to physically manage students with disabilities, if needed.
- Ability to anticipate and deal with stressful traffic and weather conditions.
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to work with students and their families.
A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is recommended but not required. We can train you to get you a Class B CDL with School Bus and Passenger endorsements. We pay for your pre-employment physical and drug test, and your driving abstract on your valid drivers license.
- A complete job description is available at the Business Office at 321 N. Depeyster St., Kent, OH 44240
Interview with our Transportation Supervisor