Substitute Registered Nurse
- The Registered Nurse must possess appropriate certification
as established by the school laws of the State of New Jersey
and the Department of Education.
- Must demonstrate expertise in nursing practice and
- Knowledge of community health and social services resources
and ability to communicate effectively with non-school health
professionals and social service agencies.
- Must be able to provide emergency care in case of sudden
illness and administer first aid in case of injury to students
or staff according policies and procedures.
- Must possess health sufficient to meet the demands of the
assignment such as lifting, bending or kneeling.
- Perform such other appropriate duties as required under law
or as may be assigned by the Principal or Supervisor.