To assist in the implementation of a comprehensive technology program for District 58 which includes a major component of training and supporting teachers in the use of technology and integration into the classroom.
Provides leadership and guidance to assure effective use of
guidance to classroom teachers in curricular integration of software and
training sessions on uses of hardware and software.
demonstrations and modeling of technology in the classroom.
role of resource for technology troubleshooting.
staff in use of Assistive Technology
- Support staff and students in use of assistive technology
2. Participates in on-going professional
3. Assists in the selections of
4. Trains staff in the use of
software to manage student data.
5. Assists in the
development of professional growth courses.
6. Completes other related tasks as
assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of five years successful
teaching experience in a K-8 setting.
- Minimum of three years experience with
- Experience in a networked educational
technology environment with a degree preferred.
- Good communication skills.
May include summer extension with stipend