184 day calendar
The Technology Integration Specialist assists in the planning,
implementation, and support of instructional technology and
collaborates with staff to integrate technology into the
* Facilitates technology integration staff development
* Plans, implements, supports and evaluates technology
integration projects in partnership and collaboration with
Teaching and Learning and teachers districtwide.
* Works closely with staff and administration to develop
innovative technology solutions for standards and assessment.
* Provides leadership and vision in the area of
instructional software, best practice assessment and data
* Encourages teachers to work with their peers to
develop strategies and lessons using technology;
* Facilitates data driven decision making to determine
classroom instructional needs.
* Provide support to PLC in their development of lessons
and assessment measures while integrating technology.
* Performs other responsibilities as apparent or
* Current Minnesota Teaching license and classroom
* Experience with technology integration;
* Knowledge of technology hardware, software and
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with
* Knowledge and skills in developing formative classroom
Internal Candidates: July 23, 2012
External Candidates: Open until filled
Applicants please apply online.