SUBSTITUTE LUNCH AIDES
Programs for Students with Special Education Needs
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Enthusiasm for working with the special education population.
• Must pass criminal background check as required by School Safety Legislation.
• Preparation, feeding and record keeping in connection with lunch program.
• Year round options with a work schedule of up to 5 hours per day dependent upon need.
HOURLY RATE: $10.50
ABOUT THE DISTRICT:
The Macomb Intermediate School District (MISD) is a regional service agency serving 21 local school districts in Macomb County. The MISD operates special education programs for 2,000 students with physical, cognitive, autistic, and emotional impairments, ages 3 to 26.
If you are interested in applying for a lunch aide position, contact the school listed below directly to check for possible openings and application procedures.
Maple Lane Elementary School (SEI)
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
The Macomb Intermediate School District is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with all state and federal non-discrimination laws and regulations including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Applicants seeking employment may request reasonable accommodation under ADA and may be subject to post-offer physical examination and background check with the Michigan State Police Department.
Last updated: September 19, 2013