Noon Hour Supervisor ~ Battle Creek Public Schools
Battle Creek Public Schools is seeking individuals to work part-time as a Noon Hour Supervisor.
Salary: $7.62 per hour
- Minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- Ability to work for 1 ½ to 2 hours per day between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to supervise elementary aged children.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise the children in the lunchroom and assist them with their lunch needs.
- Supervise the children on the playground or in the gymnasium during the lunch period.
- Assist the children with recreational sports and activities.
SCHOOL SAFETY CLEARANCE: The successful candidate will be subject to a fingerprint and background check as a condition of employment. All fees required for this check (estimated $64.00) will be the responsibility of the successful applicant.
The Battle Creek Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, handicap, sex, age, religion, national origin, weight, height, nor marital status in its employment practices.