EFFECTIVE DATE: 2011/2012 School Year
- High School Graduate
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding all students.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by bus drivers or administrator.
- Have the ability to communicate in both oral and written form.
- Demonstrate mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
- Assist the bus driver in maintaining a safe and orderly environment on bus runs.
- Assist the bus driver in dealing with emergency situations as they arise.
- Provide assistance to students as directed by the bus driver.
SALARY: Minimum of $7.40 per hour
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Transportation Supervisor
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
It is the policy of the Davison Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, in employment or any of its programs or activities.