- Associates Degree required.
- Qualified Interpreter with a Quality Assurance (QA) level II or III.
- Desire and ability to work with handicapped students in an educational setting.
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as with other ancillary and educational staff.
- Ability to speak and write well and to keep complete and accurate records.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Uses manually coded sign system to interpret in the classroom and total educational environment to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. Works to equalize the target language with the source language in maximizing learning. For more information, contact Robin Melvin at 269.673.2167 or email email@example.com.