1. Monitors and responds to student behavior at meal times.
2. Reports incidents requiring discipline.
3. Assists with playground equipment.
4. Serves lunches, helps with clean up.
5. Administers first aid.
6. May be requested by administration to transport students using personal vehicle.
7. Escorts students to transportation and other areas of the building.
8. As needed provides personal care to students with special daily living needs (e.g., toileting, feeding, physical management).
9. Provides review and practice of skills taught by a teacher with students 1:1 and in small groups in special education classroom and/or regular classroom.
10. Works with students in schools and on community outings.
11. Prepares instructional materials as directed/selected by teacher.
12. Reinforces instructional/behavioral objectives.
13. Provides clerical assistance to maintaining student records (charting, assignments, attendance, data for progress notes).
14. Assists with the supervision of students during recess, lunchroom, and on the playground.
15. Maintain the confidentiality of students and their families.
16. Reinforces instructional and behavioral objectives for children.
17. May be requested by administration to transport students using personal vehicle.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.