The Director of Technology provides strong administrative,
technical, and instructional leadership to support the teaching,
learning and administrative functions in the District through
* Minimum Masters degree in instructional technology or
* Previous administrative or comparable leadership experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to
facilitate team decision-making.
* Positive and collaborative attitude.
* Proficiency in instructional technologies, networks and
* Ability to implement new technologies from conception
through implementation and evaluation.
* Strong staff development skills.
The Director of Technology will:
* Manage budgets.
* Develop and implement the District's Technology Integration
* Provide effective professional development to staff,
including teachers and administrators.
* Coordinate the equitable and
financially-responsible implementation of 21st Century
* Maintain the District's website.
* Participate effectively as a member of the Superintendent's
Cabinet and Administrative Council.
* Maintain technology equipment and programs including but not
limited to SchoolLoop, Google, SchoolLogic, TeacherLogic
* Research, test, purchase, and oversee the delivery and
installation all new equipment.
* Establish relationships with vendors and work effectively
with sales staff.
* Manage licensing for all software and subscription-based
* Manage the out-sourcing of technology-related services and
provide oversight to all third-party projects.
Please complete online application.