Jr. Explorers Club Program Assistant
Minnetonka Community Education Center (MCEC)
Minnetonka Community Education Center
Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m./
$12.21 – 12.85 per hour
Primary Objective of Positions:
Provide guidance and supervision of young children, ages 3-5, under the direction of program supervisors. Participate in planning age-appropriate activities, perform record keeping, and monitor children and activities. Push lunch cart to and from kitchen at Deephaven Elementary each day.
- Evidence of successful experience working with young children in an child care or education setting.
- Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate to both children and adults.
- Evidence of ability to accept direction and work as a team member
- Evidence of understanding of and willingness to abide by confidentiality policy and practice.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Evidence of organizational and communication skills.
- Proven record of punctuality and responsibility.
- Must be able to push 250 lb. wheeled lunch cart across parking lot.
Minnetonka Public School District
5621 Highway 101
Creating a culture of child-centered excellence depends upon the effort of every adult in our school system. In order for students to reach their highest levels of academic and personal achievement, all employees must recognize and appreciate the integral responsibilities they have as partners in the educational success of each student.
Working for Minnetonka Public Schools has so many benefits! We pride ourselves in hiring highly qualified employees who genuinely love children and inspire in them a passion to wonder, discover, create and excel.
All jobs from Minnetonka Public School District