Coordinator of Wide Area Network and Systems (REPOSTED)
Closes: Until position is filled
Trumbull County E.S.C./NEOMIN
This position requires coordination and leadership for the overall management and daily operation of the Northeast Ohio Management Information Network (NEOMIN) Wide Area Network (WAN). Responsibilities include the design, recommendation of network configurations, installation of new equipment, development of documentation for support and maintenance of the WAN.
Reports to: Executive Director
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and related technical experience.
- Proficiency in converged wide area network technologies preferred.
- Experience in the overall management, performance monitoring and configuration of all hardware and software related to the WAN.
- Experience in interconnecting Cisco wide area and local area network devices.
- Experience with multiple routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, inter-VLAN routing, static routing and QoS.
- Experience programming Cisco model firewalls.
- Experience working with VPN technologies.
- Experience with SNMP-based network management tools.
- Cisco network certifications a plus.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement software and hardware upgrades, programming, maintenance, installations, configurations and daily operations of the consortium network.
- Experience working with vendors and other organizations.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing technology training.
- Strong organizational skills.
Contract: One year
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience
All interested applicants should submit an electronic application to TCESC. Visit the TCESC webpage under Job Opportunities, Application Information or click here http://www.trumbullesc.org/
The Trumbull County Educational Service Center Governing Board does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age,
disability, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services.