- High school diploma.
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with computer routing programs, experienced with Versa Trans preferred.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to obtain a commercial driver's license (CDL).
- Insurable under the school insurance policy.
- Ability to deal with stressful conditions in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for routing students to and from school and related activities in a manner that emphasizes safety and timeliness.
- Assist with scheduling, assigning, reporting, and other duties as required.
- Responsible for all routing operations of the Transportation Department in conjunction with other dispatch employees.
- Responsibilities include dealing with parents, teachers, principals, and stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Attendance at in-service training courses as required.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate student transportation data on computer system.
- Other duties as assigned.
METHOD: Interested candidates must apply electronically by clicking on the "Job Opportunities" link of the District's website, www.wlcsd.org. Please scan your letter of interest, resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and certificate, and upload to your online application.