Summer school positions will be staffed depending on student enrollment.
Teacher must be certified in area of instruction.
Session 1: 6/4/2012 - 6/21/2012
Session 2: 07/09/2012 - 7/26/2012
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Monday - Thursday
Subject: Migrant - Reading, Math, Science
1. Provides review and practice of skills taught by a teacher with students 1:1 and in small groups in special education classroom and/or regular classroom.
2. Works with students in schools and on community outings.
3. Prepares instructional materials as directed/selected by teacher.
4. Reinforces instructional/behavioral objectives.
5. Provides clerical assistance to maintaining student records (charting, assignments, attendance, data for progress notes).
6. Assists with the supervision of students during recess, lunchroom, and on the playground.
7. Maintain the confidentiality of students and their families.
8. Reinforces instructional and behavioral objectives for children.
9. May be requested by administration to transport students using personal vehicle.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Applications for Summer Session positions must be completed online at www.sf.k12.sd.us/employment
If you need assistance, please contact the Human Resources Department at 367-7922. Thank you!
Relay Services for Hearing Impaired: Dial 711, then desired number.