Clio Area Schools Posting No. 27
430 N Mill Street February 14, 2012
Clio, MI 48420
CERTIFIED TEACHING STAFF
2011-12 SCHOOL YEAR
HS VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE
1. Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate (Secondary Education).
2. Highly qualified to teach Vocational Family and Consumer Science (VH).
3. Highly qualified to teach Family and Consumer Science (KH)
4. Demonstrated computer skills.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
1. Bilingual ability.
2. Highly Qualified to teach a core area subject.
Interested applicants must apply on line at http://www.clioschools.org/
Position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of the Clio School District that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity and in employment. Any questions concerning Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of handicap, should be directed to: Mr. Fletcher Spears III, Assistant Superintendent for Business and Operations, Clio Area Schools, 430 N Mill Street, Clio, Michigan 48420.