Director of Student Services monitors compliance of all student services programs for
special needs scholars and scholars with 504 plans. In addition, the director oversees
school nursing, school counseling, social work services, and speech pathology program.
The director collaborates with the special educators and school counselors to conduct
IEP and 504 meetings.
- 3+ years as a school psychologist
- Masters Degree
- Experience with IEP and 504 compliance
- Understanding of effective accommodations and intervention programs
- Knowledge of procedures for coordinating, conducting, and monitoring IEP and 504 meetings
- Belief that all students can learn at high academic levels
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience as a special educator
- Proven track-record with inclusion education and academic intervention
Reports to: Chief Academic Officer
Unfortunately, due to the number of
applications received, we are unable to respond to individual telephone
inquiries regarding application status. Should you be selected to move forward
in the process, we will notify you via telephone and/or e-mail.
We are an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against, or in favor of, applicants or
employees based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability (or the perception of such
disability), veteran status, or any other status.