Hours: 7:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Qualified applicant will have a high school diploma or higher.
Technology training and/or related background in hardware, software and educational technology applications.
Additional required skills include:
- Ability to understand and utilize a wide range of technologies and software applications
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate effective management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Training experience with diverse age groups and levels of expertise
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Willingness to work in a variety of locations/buildings
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds
- Must have own transportation
Internal, contracted D308 OESPA’s - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Associate Supt. Todd Colvin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.