Hours: 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Work Year: School Year
Salary: Per contract
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Must have ability to follow directions
- Must have Skyward experience.
- Lifting required.
- Must have good attitude toward work.
- Must have good attendance and be punctual.
- Must have accurate math skills.
- Must have ability to establish good relationships with children and other employees.
- Run Skyward register #2 during lunch. (lunch counts, processing students through the line quickly, making payments, fixing errors, running reports, etc.)
- Wash lunch trays.
- Lifting required.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary kitchen following sanitation practices as regulated by OCHD.
- Be willing to train and fill in for Lakewood Cook #1, if necessary.
- Must be willing to or have successfully completed SERVSAFE Certification class.
- Every Elementary Cook is required to do mandatory end of year clean up and close down of kitchen.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma and/or related experience.
LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL AND REASONIING SKILLS: Ability to speak and write effectively. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral format and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust and focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Method of Application:
You may apply online at http://www.huronvalley.k12.mi.us or
Fill out an application at the Administration Building, 2390 S. Milford Rd, Highland, MI 48357