Description: Helps direct the planning, delivery, assessment, and ongoing improvement of the athletic program. This is a supplemental position.
- Helps administer the district's interscholastic athletic program. Helps ensure that all athletes receive appropriate instruction, support and opportunities to participate.
- Helps analyze data to improve school operations. Helps develop and implement the district's continuous improvement plan. Identifies and develops partnerships that enhance district services.
- Helps update and distribute athletic program handbooks, game programs, and brochures.
- Helps monitor interscholastic athletic regulations. Recommends administrative procedures that facilitate compliance with directives. Participates in due process procedures as requested.
- Helps develop and carries out a ticket sales policy. Assists with pre-game ticket sales
- Encourages student involvement in program activities. Helps maintain medical records. Verifies scholastic eligibility. Promotes academic success as an important priority for all students.
- Helps arrange student transportation for sanctioned activities.
- Performs other specific job-related duties as directed.
- Valid state department of education license
- A clear BCI / FBI record
- Must be a current Warrensville Heights City School District employee
This is an internal only posting. Please send a letter of intent to Darlene Bushley, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com