1. Assists students in accessing transportation.
2. Provides personal care to students with special daily living needs (e.g., toileting, feeding, physical management) in accordance with established safety competencies.
3. Provides review and practice of skills taught by a teacher with students 1:1 and in small groups in special education classroom and/or regular classroom.
4. Works with students in schools and in community sites.
5. Prepares instructional materials as directed/selected by teacher.
6. Reinforces instructional/behavioral objectives with children as directed by the teacher/therapist.
7. Provides assistance to maintaining student records (charting, assignments, attendance, data for progress notes).
8. Monitors identified student(s) in lunchroom/on playground.
9. Maintain the confidentiality of students and their families.
10. May be requested by administration to transport students using personal vehicle.
11. Assists with management of student behavior.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.