TRANSFORMATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
**PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY**
Nature and Scope of Job:
The Transformational High School Principal serves as the educational and transformational leader of the High School. Transformational Principal provides transformational leadership to planning, launching and managing a turnaround school. This includes implementing the restructuring model chosen by the Asbury Park School District which focuses on high student achievement; building a positive school climate that supports the whole student; leveraging research and data to drive initiatives and instruction; and building a high performing staff and leadership team to achieve the school's vision and goals. The Transformational Principal will collaborate with parents, community members, the Administrative Office, as well as other internal/external resources and stakeholders to implement new educational programs, capital improvement, systems tools and other resources to accelerate student achievement.
- Hold a Standard NJDOE Principal Certificate, #0200
- Hold a Master's Degree from an accrediated college/university
- Have 3+ years proven experience as a principal at the secondary level in an urban environment; entrepreneurial school leadership experience with demonstrated success driving high performance, raising student achievement, and improving underperforming student achievement
- Experience building effective teams along with exceptional coaching skills
- Experience with data analysis and portfolios
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.
(Please review job description for details of job qualifications, functions and responsibilities)