· Minimum GED or High School diploma
· Able to work positively and professionally with students
· Able to follow directions from testing coordinators and building administrators
· Able to effectively communicate and solve problems
· Able to follow standardized testing protocols
· Able to maintain integrity and security of assessments
· If you are chosen for this position your employment with the District would be “at will”. Employment at Will means that the employee or the District may terminate the employment relationship with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time.
· As per Idaho Code 65-5-1/65-503: "Eligible veterans are provided advantages in public employment in Idaho…”