Posting Date: March 22, 2012
Closing Date: April 5, 2012 Or Until Filled
POSITION Agriculture Teacher (Anticipated Position)
LOCATION Pueblo County High School
STATUS 2012-2013 School Year
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an acceptable college or university.
2. Valid Colorado Teaching Certificate/License with emphasis in Agricultural Education from the Colorado Department of Education.
3. Be able to obtain a valid Colorado CTE certification for Agricultural Education.
4. Use of technology as part of Delivery/Instruction.
5. Background in welding, metal working, basic woodshop and tool use.
6. Must be willing to develop a curriculum for the Agricultural program and the establishment of an FFA program with requirements at the state and national level.
7. Knowledge of Colorado Standards in Agriculture Education.
8. Fluent in English.
9. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Out of State Applicants must apply for a Colorado License to be considered for Certified Employment. For more information please visit: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/Licensure_outstate_faq.asp
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Applicants must be willing to participate in District No. 70 Payroll Direct Deposit Program.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: A Certified Application must be submitted on-line at www.district70.org.