Sussex County Technical School, located in Sparta, NJ, prepares high school students for success — in the workplace, in further studies, and in life. Recognizing there are multiple pathways to success, Sussex Tech offers a myriad of programs to put students on the path to be lifelong learners.
· NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
· 5 years combined experience as a Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent and Principal preferred
· Experience in a vocational/technical school setting is preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
· A collaborative management style with strong interpersonal skills
· Accomplished leadership skills in curriculum and technology, personnel support, finance, and communication amongst all stakeholders
· A commitment to excellence for all students
Position available on or before December 31, 2012.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: by 5:00 PM, June 15, 2012.
SUPERINTENDENT/PRINCIPAL SEARCH – SUSSEX CO. TECH
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
P.O. Box 909
Trenton, NJ 08605-0909
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Joanne Borin and Robynn Meehan, Search Consultants
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer