Not to exceed 40 Hours per week
Flexible hours between 5:45 am - 6:15 pm (Monday - Friday)
Temporary position through June 8, 2012
Knowledge of the developmental needs of school-age children, the ability to relate well to children, parents and other staff members.
Ability to provide own transportation between elementary schools based on staffing needs. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and adapt on a regular basis to a changing work environment.
Assist in direct activity leadership for children in the School Age Care Program.
High school diploma plus 3 months of related work experience or AA degree in related field.
* Assist with the implementation of age appropriate activities that meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of the children.
* Maintain communication with other staff members, Site Supervisor and/or Program Coordinator.
* Assist in the supervision of children, using appropriate student and classroom management techniques.
* Help maintain a clean and safe environment.
* Attend all staff meetings and training programs.
* Treat children, parents and other staff with dignity and respect.
* Understands and implements all program procedures listed in the Parent Handbook and Employee Handbook.
* Responsible for other duties as assigned by Site Supervisor or Program Coordinator.
If you are interested in the above listed position, please apply online within five (5) working days of this posting.