MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE - 5 weeks
Monday - July 9, 2012
July 10 - August 9, 2012
1. Valid Michigan Elementary Teaching Certificate
2. Training in Readers Workshop, Guided Reading, LLI preferred.
3. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate
1. Teachers' schedule will be from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday, at the building
2. Teachers will be required to participate in one day of on-site training provided by
reading specialists, as well as complete any other planning as necessary
3. Plan & deliver reading support/intervention instruction in a small group format or provide
instructional support for reading groups
4. Assess students as needed
5. Conference with parents about progress, attendance, student involvement
6. Participate in Parent Orientation Night
7. Report progress of students
8. Other duties as assigned by Director
All substitutes are required to have a fingerprinted criminal history check processed through the Michigan Department of State Police and FBI. All costs for these are incurred by the substitutes.
Qualified external candidates interested in this position should apply on line using the procedures below:
Click on “View all Open Positions in OHRC Districts”
Click on “Broken Down by District”
Click on “Lamphere Schools”
Click on Desired Position
Click on “Apply” button in the upper right corner & follow prompts
The Lamphere School District is currently contracting the services of Professional Contract Management, Inc. (PCMI) for substitute teachers, secretaries and paraprofessionals working in our district.
It shall be the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status or handicap status in the employment of personnel.