4 hours per day/16 hours per week, Monday thru Thursday, July 9th - August 2nd, 2012.
Current positions are for Riverview Elementary and Dodge Middle School. Teachers will be matched with their age-appropriate building.
Positions are sponsored and funded through School District #917.
$28.00 per hour
* Valid MN teaching license
* Must work well with elementary students
* Must have strong desire and skills to help struggling students
* Must be organized
* Good human relation skills
* Responsive classroom training
* Provide instruction on math, reading and social skills to students in district 192.
* Develops and uses instructional material suitable for a wide range of learning styles.
* Provides individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs.
* Establishes and maintains standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities without interfering with the atmosphere of class.
* Record and/or monitor the attendance of students in the program.
* Creates a safe and positive environment for effective learning.
* Evaluates academic and social growth of students and keeps appropriate records and assessment data.
Applicants please apply online.