: April 4, 2012
: April 12, 2012
West High School
1. Bachelor's Degree from an acceptable
college or university.
2. Valid Colorado Teaching
Certificate/License with necessary endorsement as required by the
Colorado Department of Education.
3. Computer literacy.
4. Cooperative Learning desirable.
5. Knowledge of Critical Thinking Skills
6. Bilinugal or E.S.L. background
7. Fluent in English
8. Such alternatives to the above
qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Applicants
must be willing to participate in District No. 70 Payroll
Direct Deposit Program.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
: A Certified Application must be submitted
on-line at www.district70.org.