Poudre School District R-1
Johannsen Support Services Center
2407 LaPort Ave.
Fort Collins, CO,
Poudre School District, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, serves approximately 25,000 students and includes 50 schools. PSD, the 9th largest school district in Colorado, covers 1,856 square miles in northern Colorado, including Fort Collins, Laporte, Timnath, Wellington, Red Feather, Livermore, Stove Prairie, and parts of Windsor.
Poudre School District is known as a high performing, high energy, award winning and innovative school district.
PSD's mission is to “Educate… Every Child, Every Day”.
Located in northern Colorado, Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and offers exciting recreational opportunities, unique cultural offerings and is a regional center for employment and shopping. Nestled against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and alongside the banks of the Cache La Poudre River, Fort Collins lies approximately 5,000 feet above sea level and enjoys a moderate climate with an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. The historic downtown area offers live music and entertainment throughout the year and great local dining. If you are seeking a Colorado lifestyle in a small town that offers all the amenities of a larger city… find yourself in Fort Collins.
Fort Collins has been recognized as a choice city and has received many awards and recognitions:
• 6th Best Place to Live in the Nation: Money Magazine - July 2010
• Ranked 4th Best Places for Business and Careers: Forbes – April 2010
• Ranked 3rd “Smarter City” for Sustainability: Natural Resources Defense Council – 2009
• Ranked 1st Best Place to Live and Work for Young Professionals: Next Generation Consulting – 2009
• Named America’s No.2 Best Small City: Money Magazine – 2008
• Awarded Best Place to Raise a Child and a Family in Colorado: Business Weekly Magazine – 2008
• Named as a Top 10 Digital City: Center for Digital Government – 2007
All jobs from Poudre School District R-1