This is an anticipated opening for the 2012-2013 school
year. Applications being accepted until position is
1. Position requires working with
moderate and/or severe
special needs elementary children who need behavioral, emotional,
social and/or academic support.
behavioral interventions, varied therapeutic support, curriculum
modification and accommodations.
2. Program provides a flexible grouping
model where services range from direct, explicit instruction in a
restrictive setting to a support full-inclusion
3. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary
student centerd team.
4. Case manage special education
5. Coordinate, write, and implement
6. Develop schedules and lesson
7. Supervise and coordinate
8. Implement a variety of instructional
9. Work closely with mainstream regular
education teachers, service providers and parents.
Qualified applicants must be MA certified as
a special education teacher (moderate special
Additional certifications (severe special needs and
reading) a plus.