On call as needed, no benefits, school year.
SUMMARY: Responsible for implementing instructional and behavioral programs for individuals with special needs as assigned by licensed teacher.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
· No experience required; experience in working with special needs children preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
· Oral and written communication skills.
· English language skills.
· Interpersonal relations skills.
· Basic math and accounting skills.
· Customer service and public relations skills.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
· Ability to diffuse and manage volatile and stressful situations.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
· Criminal background check required for hire.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATING KNOWLEDGE:
· None required.