Custodian - Part-time
Closes: Until Filled
General Purpose of Job: To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning. Perform tasks and duties associated with the maintenance and care of district facilities, equipment and grounds.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks to include dust mopping classrooms and hallway floors, stripping and sealing resilient and hard surface floors, washing windows, walls, lockers. Vacumn all carpeted areas of the building with Back Pack, upright or space vacuums.
- Set up and take down equipment, e.g., tables, chairs, band shell, etc.
- Respond to questions regarding facility usage, watch for vandalism behavior or unauthorized individuals in building.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by appropriate supervisors.
- EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent
- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES: General mechanical abilities. Human Relations: Helping and taking instructions.
Job Type: Part-time, summer
Bargaining Unit: Custodians
Salary: Per Contract
THIS POSITION IS SEASONAL; 2012 SUMMER MONTHS