Homestead Elementary School has a first grade leave cover teaching position beginning on April 30, 2012 through the end of the school year.
Hours: 8:20 A.M. - 3:50 P.M.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois Elementary Teaching Certificate.
Additional qualifications required:
- Passion for student learning
- Experience in differentiated learning techniques
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills
- Excellent procedural and management skills
Note to D308 employees: Current, contracted District 308 staff do not complete the online application. Please submit cover letter and current resume to the Assistant Superintendent for Administration, via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.