WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
JOB TITLE: Clerk IV Range E
DEPARTMENT: Pleasent Valley Middle School
ACCOUNTABILITY: Building Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer phones.
2. Wait on counter.
3. Assist with enrollment.
4. Responsible for enters and exits and student information, attendance, creating and inputting schedules and schedule changes on SIS and related reports for staff, court, SRS/DCCCA, etc.
5. Request records by Outlook.
6. Custodian of records.
7. Print off principal’s outlook mail, forward to designated personnel.
8. Notary Public.
9. Maintain phone list and staff listing.
10. Grade RAGS.
11. Grade changes.
12. Use copier and FAX machine and Lexmark printer as required.
13. Sit in and take notes on administrative meetings with parents, students and staff.
14. Update policy book.
15. Monitor special transfers.
16. Truancy contact – work with Truancy Vista Worker.
17. Attend SIS, Truancy and Clerical meetings.
18. Member of crisis team.
19. Track expulsions.
20. Help create master schedule.
21. Enter and maintain master schedule on SIS.
22. Train staff on attendance and grading and schedule changes.
23. Work with CIS, Gear Up and Vista staff.
24. Utilize and change voice mail as needed.
25. Maintain check-in and call-in attendance sheets.
26. Print off and distribute attendance strips.
27. Occasional nurse duties.
28. Train and supervise office proctors.
29. Help other staff with SIS questions.
30. Other duties as required or requested by administrators.