Location: Rogers Park Middle School
Position Type: Student Support Services (Non-Certified)/Summer Program Enrichment Associate
Location: Sunsational Summer Learning Program at Rogers Park Middle School
The Danbury Public School District is seeking candidates for the position of Summer Program Enrichment Associate in the Sunsational Summer Learning Program at Rogers Park Middle School. June 25 – August 3, 2012
Rate: $15.00 hourly
Hours: 6-9 hours of mandatory pre-program training
Weekly hours to be determined, June 25 – August 3, 2012
Reports To: Sunsational Summer Learning Program Assistant
1. Some college preferred.
2. Experience working with elementary age children in a school, child care or summer camp program.
3. Experience working with and communicating with parents.
4. Certified in CPR and First Aid.
1. Complete mandatory pre-program staff training.
2. Engage in a variety of indoor/outdoor activities including recreation and weekly swimming.
3. Attend mandatory staff and planning meetings during Sunsational Session.
4. Complete attendance records daily.
5. Implement daily and weekly lesson plans as written.
6. Submit information as requested.
7. Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
8. Work cooperatively with program staff, external vendors and other program specific staff.
9. Be on time for regularly scheduled hours.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Apply Online, including all required attachments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT www.danbury.k12.ct.us (job listings)