High school diploma or equivalent. Able to lift 50 pounds. Delivery experience.
Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Position Class/Months: 9 month position (work 3 weeks out of 4)
1. Loads and unloads food.
2. Delivers food.
3. Serves food.
4. Picks up dirty trays, transport carts and garbage.
5. Cleans and sanitizes truck.
6. Keeps truck filled with gas.
7. Adheres to District guidelines.
8. Prepares food.
9. Sets up serving line.
10. Serves food.
11. Cleans serving and preparation area.
12. Washes dishes. Pre-washes pots and pans.
13. Restores order to serving area.
14. Reads communications from CNS Office
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits: Employee Benefit Information
Current Employees: All current District employees please complete an internal application/transfer form
Relay services for the hearing impaired. Dial 711, then the desired number.