Oswego High School has a Guidance Counselor position open for the 2012 - 2013 school year.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois School Service Personnel Teaching Certificate with a guidance endorsement.
Additional qualifications required:
- Strong knowledge of Illinois State Standards for social emotional learning and for school counseling
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to effective school and family partnerships
- Desire to grow professionally
- Knowledge and ability to assist students with life and career planning as well as post-secondary education planning
Internal, contracted D308 staff - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Associate Supt. Todd Colvin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.