- Work cooperatively with teams to provide appropriate programming for students.
- Implement positive behavior interventions and supports and various curriculums to support student progress.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans in accordance with district practice and state and federal requirements.
- Comply with School Board policies and administrative practices, including those procedures outlined in the staff and student handbooks.
- Minnesota E/BD and LD licensure, Math licensure preferred.
- Experience in implementing positive behavior interventions and supports and curriculum that meets student's needs.
- Skills in completing due process paperwork and communicating with parents and other team members.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, support the full body weight of an adult-size individual, tolerate suddent jarring movement, frequent bending and lifting.
Salary: As per teacher contract
Contract Length: 2012-2013 school year , continuing contract
Intermediate School District 917 is an equal opportunity employer