- Appropriate certification as required by Illinois law
- Appropriate endorsements
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guides the learning process toward achievement of district approved curriculum goals and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects; to communicate these objectives to students.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate superior.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Assesses the learning of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
WORK YEAR: School Year (9-1/2 months)
STARTING DATE: August 23, 2012
SALARY: Per contract.
Complete an online application to make your information instantly available to all district administrators at all school buildings who share the responsibility for hiring. It is not necessary or helpful to send information to each school building individually. If your qualifications meet district needs, you will be contacted for further information and a possible interview. Thank you for your interest in Orland School District 135. We are an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.