Position: Targeted Services Elementary teachers needed to provide remedial reading and math summer instruction to "eligible" students. Classes will be scheduled 4 days per week with instruction provided from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Approximately 6 to 8 teaching positions needed. Summer School will be divided into two sessions, teachers will need to apply for one or both sessions.
Description: The Teacher develops material and lesson plans, conducts classroom instruction and evaluates and assess student performance. The incumbent communitcates with parents, interprets student progress, and informs parents/guardians about student strengths, weaknesses, and progress.
1. BA/BS degree.
2. Appropriate licensure for area of teaching.
3. Demonstrated teaching skills.
4. Good human relation skills.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Prefer teachers with background Targeted Services teaching experience and past summer school experience.