This employee is responsible for the bilingual delivery of the school social work services program.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the formulation of administrative procedures, policies, and curriculum which directly affect the welfare of students.
- Assisting in the development of school social worker objectives.
- Providing individual or group counseling for children who are experiencing problems in school, home, or community with an emphasis upon early intervention.
- Assisting parents in preventing problems by facilitating communication with the school.
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems and coordinating plans and actions to meet them.
- Maintaining records of all services provided.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Master's degree in social work or IDPR
- Successful experience as a bilingual school social worker.
- Previous counseling experience.
Based on Teachers' contract, according to experience
Click Apply button or apply online at www.bsd2.org
Submit ALL documents on-line. Do NOT call or e-mail schools.