- Salary Range: Based on experience and training
- Hours: Hours vary 8:40-4:15 or 10:00-5:30
- Start Date: ASAP
- Two year Associate degree or higher degree OR
- Equivalent of 2 years of coursework in an institution of higher learning
- Position is for the remainder of the 2012 school year-Position ends August 3, 2012
- Classroom experience
- Interpersonal style which demonstrates consistent respect and a commitment to a team
effort in a multicultural school,
- Technology and computer skills
- Assist Special Education student with instruction
- Implement behavioral interventions
- Data collection and behavioral documentation
- Communication with general education team and special education case manager
- Prepare instructional materials
- Supervise student in lunchroom, playground, hallways, after-school and bus area
To employ a staff diverse in experience, race/ethnicity, and gender that will be representative of the communities and students we serve.
Crosswinds Arts & Science Middle School is a 6-10 school that is a joint effort among the public schools of South St. Paul (Special School District 006), Spring Lake Park Schools (ISD 16), West St. Paul (ISD 197), Inver Grove Heights (ISD 199), Roseville Area Schools (ISD 623), White Bear Lake (ISD 624, St. Paul Public School (ISD 625), Mahtomedi (ISD 832), South Washington County (ISD 833), and Stillwater (ISD 834). It is an innovative year-round program in a new state-of-the-art building.
Application: Submit letter of intent, copy of teaching license, resume, application online at http://www.applitrack.com/emid/onlineapp/.