POSITION: Temporary Summer Engineer
SHIFT: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Tuesday - Saturday
SALARY: $12.00 - $13.50 per hour (based on experience)
TERMS: Summer only – June 12, 2012 – August 24, 2012
* Please note that NO vacation or any other time off is permitted during the Summer period due to project deadlines.
APPLICATIONS: Applications must be completed online for consideration.
- Help to replace the HVAC filters
- Clean ductwork
- Checking fire alarm system, checking pools, securing exterior and interior doors, making outside rounds of building.
Checking in guard service personnel, issuing keys and police radio to guards, carrying personal police radio in case of emergency.
Maintenance duties as assigned, including preventive maintenance on exhaust fans, small plumbing jobs, shutdown of equipment, etc.
Handling of July 4<sup>th</sup> activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous engineer experience.
- General knowledge of heating, air conditioning,
plumbing and general maintenance.