150 East Marie Avenue
West St Paul MN 55118
- Provides instruction in the core and age-appropriate curriculum including developing, preparing, and implementing instructional activities.
- Evaluates student performance, promotes student achievement, maintains the required student records, and submits required reports to the principal or other school administrator.
- Implements the goals, objectives, and standards of the school, and the specific program or department. Develops and implements lesson plans.
- Performs classroom management duties, enforces school rules governing the conduct of the students, and takes appropriate disciplinary action.
- Advises students. Maintains contact and communications with students, parents of students, and works with them in the development of each student.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicable Minnesota Teaching License for the high school level
SALARY: As per teacher contract
DAYS/HOURS: 20 hours per week
CONTRACT LENGTH: 2012-2013 school year, continuing contract
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL: Dan Hurley, Secondary Principal, 651.423.8259
Intermediate School District 917 is an equal opportunity employer