VACANCY: The Valley View Public School District is seeking individuals to fill teaching positions for the Summer School Program at Bolingbrook High School.
JOB SUMMARY: Summer school teachers are needed to teach the following subjects for the first semester of summer school (June 11, 2012 - June 29, 2012) at Bolingbrook High School: Consumer Education, Biology, English (9, 10, 11 and World Literature), US History, Modern World History, Algebra Core, Advanced Algebra Core, Geometry Core, Health and Physical Education. *Valley View School District reserves the right to cancel the class in the event of insufficient enrollment.*
- Applicants must hold the appropriate State of Illinois Certificate
- Prior 9-12 teaching experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience related to proposed teaching unit preferred
- Knwoledge and experience related to CRISS Training preferred
- Applicants must be able to maintain records as required
- Applicants must commit themselves to the entire session (No vacations during session preferred)
WORKING CONDITIONS: Teachers will be paid $34 per hour. The work schedule is June 11, 2012 through June 29, 2012, Monday - Friday from 7:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Make up days if required will be added to the end of the semester.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants should be submitted online at www.vvsd.org and upload a letter of application with a resume and three (3) letters of reference to Human Resources, Administration Center, Valley View CUSD 365U, 755 Dalhart Avenue, Romeoville, Illinois 60446.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The deadline for receiving applications is May 18, 2012. Interviews with selected applicants will be held as soon as practicable after the deadline date.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER