Oswego High School has an English teaching position (.80 permanent/.20 for one year only) open for the 2012 - 2013 school year.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois Secondary Teaching Certificate endorsed in English.
Additional qualifications required:
- Role model for students
- Knowledge of common core standards
- Focused on success of all students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to grow professionally
- Organized and reliable team player
Internal, contracted D308 staff - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Associate Supt. Todd Colvin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.