Advance Your Career Right Here!
Our educators are skilled professionals, and they are treated that way. We demonstrate excellence in education with high quality programs and instruction that meet the unique needs of our students. Join our team of highly skilled and talented professionals who enjoy preparing our students for the future!
Educators want to work for us because we offer:
ü Generous pay and benefit package
ü Including premium medical and dental, flexible spending accounts, employee and dependent life insurance, and more.
ü Consistently low student-teacher ratios
ü State-of-the-art classroom technology – Promethean Interactive Boards (with ActiVote and ActiSlate) and HoverCam document cameras
ü Opportunities to learn and implement culturally focused instruction in the classroom
ü Classroom supplies and resources fully supplied
ü Highly Qualified Instructional Aides / Assistants and tutors to support classroom instruction
ü High expectations for each student and staff member
ü Remarkable Teaching and Learning team (Infant/Toddler through 12) to ensure continuity
ü Outstanding ongoing Professional Development opportunities
ü Summer School teaching opportunities
ü Student and Employee Wellness Programs including free employee fitness center
Those who excel in our organization share the following qualities:
· Commitment to ensuring that every child learns
· Exceptional ability to motivate students to believe in themselves
· Highly resilient personality and attitude
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Community Schools is located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona and is bounded by Mesa, Tempe, and Fountain Hills. Our school system includes the Early Childhood Education Center (0-PreK), Salt River Elementary (K-6), Salt River High School (7-12), and the Accelerated Learning Academy.
2012-2013 OPENING: LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER, 10-month, F/T (Salt River High School)
We want you to join our team if you qualify with:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university; with at least (1) one year of student teaching or approved internship;
· A current Arizona teaching certificate, with required endorsements or approved area for subject/level assigned;
· Must be Highly Qualified in accordance with Federal No Child Left Behind law and regulations; and
· Comprehensive knowledge of State Academic Standards.