1. Responsible for major maintenance, trouble-shooting, repairs and preventative maintenance related to their demonstrated craft or skill.
2. Participate in maintenance operations other than their demonstrated skill when needed.
3. Handle maintenance requests as assigned by the Supervisor or designee and paperwork involved in completion of assignments such as inspection reports and long-range maintenance proposals.
4. Responsible for layout and leadership on complex and major maintenance projects requiring subordinate maintenance personnel.
5. Show leadership ability as well as capability to instruct others in demonstrated craft or skill.
6. Operate equipment as required.
7. Other related duties as assigned, including but not limited to snow removal, shop equipment care and maintenance, yard and facilities maintenance.