- Develop and implement individual education plans in accordance with district practice and state and federal requirements.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues and parents to provide appropriate programming.
- Comply with district policies and procedures outlined in staff and student handbooks.
- Minnesota Department of Education Special Education licensure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and support the full body weight of an adult-size individual.
SALARY: As per teacher contract
CONTRACT LENGTH: 2011-2012 school year, 178.5 days per year, 6.75 hours per day, .81 FTE
Intermediate School District 917 is an equal opportunity employer